Join us for Paint Your Own Piece! Bring your own piece into the shop and paint it using our paint, materials, and guidance.
This workshop covers the following:
(1) How to spot a good piece (2) What is Chalk Paint® and what makes it different from the others (3) Tools of the Trade - All about Brushes and how to care for them (4) Basic Paint Application (5) Simple Distressing Techniques (6) All about clear, dark, black and white wax (7) Aftercare
(1) Bring a small piece of furniture no bigger than 24x24 (plant stand, small end table, foot stool, etc.) We need to make sure there is room for everyone, so please be considerate. If you can't carry it in unassisted in one trip it is TOO BIG. - We reserve the right to refuse pieces that are too large for completion in this workshop, and will reschedule the client for a later date.
(2) Please bring a piece for interior use.
(3) Pieces that have slats , multiple spindles, or shutters take a lot of time! Please avoid bringing those!
(4) Choose ONE color from our fabulous 35 color choices! Sorry, no custom color mixing or layering colors in this class!! (You can learn those techniques in our Chalk Paint® 101 class.)
(5) Workshop fee is per person. (This means you can't bring your BFF, soul mate, child, mom, etc.)
(6) No mirrors or glass. We've had some oops moments in the past!
Fee is $70 per person and space is limited.